Below is a short list of some completed projects in and around Melbourne/Victoria by Ground Tech including design certification, supply and installation and in accordance with the relevant standards and in particular adhering to AS 4678-2002 Earth Retaining Structures, Road authorities specifications and specific manufactures specifications.
- Perimeter revetment walls at Riviera Harbours Paynesville using rockwood blocks
- Landscaping works at Moonee Valley Race Course using keystone blocks
- Gabion spillway at Victorian Desalanation Plant
- Gabions, used under school building to trap and hold cold energy to be used as passive air-conditioning during summer at Roberts McCubbin Primary School, Box Hill South & John Monash Science School.
- Gabions and segmental block bridge abutments, Calder Freeway upgrade.
- Landslip at Portsea Back Beach using Gabions for Parks Victoria
- Landslip sites at various sites using Gabions for Vic Roads
- Architectured Gabions for entrance at the new Royal Childrens Hospital
- Australia’s tallest Gabion structure at Bogong power station